We went out to watch the sunrise at the Severn Bridge. Just my mum and I.
I love the colours of the sky as the sun comes up and the contrast of things as the sky changes colour.
I took some silhouette photos of my mum by photographing her with the sun behind her.
This is the Severn Bridge that divides Wales and England.
I hope you enjoy my photos, please let me know what you think.
** Eden Mei is 11 years old and adventuring with her camera. She always welcomes nice comments and honest constructive criticism which she uses to help her learn and improve. **
Please take a moment to take a look at her other posts:
- Life Through a Lens – Cardiff Bay
- Life Through a Lens – Beach Day
- Park Life
- Life Through a Lens – Botanical Gardens
- Life Through a Lens – Rainbow Challenge
- Life Through a Lens – Devon Sunrise
- Life Through a Lens – Summer Sunset
- Warpaint at Green Man Festival