Autumn is a great season for all things yummy. Here is a great way to incorporate some seasonal fun with food and make yourselves a yummy treat to snuggle down on a winter’s evening and enjoy with a mug of hot chocolate. And they are super easy to make!
You will need:
- milk chocolate
- white chocolate or Caramac
- chocolate brownies
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl placed over boiling water.
2. Pop a couple of chocolate brownies into a sandwich bag and mould into balls.
Check out our
3. Roll your conker-shaped balls into the melted milk chocolate and place on a baking sheet.
4. Place in the fridge to set.
Love chocolate? How about making some Chocolate Dipping Spoons?
5. While the chocolate conkers are setting, melt your white chocolate in the same bowl you used the milk chocolate in. This will give your white chocolate a ‘conker’ colour.
6. Spoon your melted chocolate onto you fridge set conkers to finish them off.
Why not try our Fun Deceptive Breakfast?
7. Leave to set in the fridge before scoffing them down.
You may also like…
Do you follow our everyday fun over on Facebook?
‘The home of award-winning family fun’