Today I took these photos of my mum who is 25 weeks pregnant with a little bit of help from my gorgeous sister, Arabella. Trying to take photos with a fidgety baby like Boo is quite hard but I think I got some good shots! I really enjoyed taking these photos because they express just how beautiful pregnancy is.
I really hope you enjoy looking at them as much as i enjoyed taking them! Eden-Mei x
Please take a moment to leave a comment and take a look at my other posts.
** Eden Mei is 11 years old and adventuring with her camera. She always welcomes nice comments and honest constructive criticism which she uses to help her learn and improve. **
Please take a moment to take a look at her other posts:
- Life Through a Lens – Cardiff Bay
- Life Through a Lens – Beach Day
- Park Life
- Life Through a Lens – Botanical Gardens
- Life Through a Lens – Rainbow Challenge
- Life Through a Lens – Devon Sunrise
- Life Through a Lens – Summer Sunset
- Warpaint at Green Man Festival